Hi Everyone!
My name is Mr. MacTavish and I live in a Tudor bungalow with 5 feline cousins and 3 smelly beasts they call dogs.
I am a long haired, big, orange man with soulful eyes that reflect red in the dark. Yep, about 1 in 100 red cats have red reflective eyes. I am an easy going, complacent cat with white socks. The Japanese refer to cats with white socks as "walking on snow" and they are known to be gentle. Yes, I am a stealth walker and do so enjoy surprising the younger members of the household when they get out of line. I have simple tastes... the best of everything.
I invite you to read and comment on my blog about life with the others that share my space.
I am a long haired, big, orange man with soulful eyes that reflect red in the dark. Yep, about 1 in 100 red cats have red reflective eyes. I am an easy going, complacent cat with white socks. The Japanese refer to cats with white socks as "walking on snow" and they are known to be gentle. Yes, I am a stealth walker and do so enjoy surprising the younger members of the household when they get out of line. I have simple tastes... the best of everything.
I invite you to read and comment on my blog about life with the others that share my space.
Nov 9, 2010
Mr. Mac's Animal Care Diary
Tuesday - Another beautiful, crisp day in Big D. Must get one of the younger folk to help groom this long coat of mine. Perhaps a quick wash behind the ears before the human gets the detangler out. That thing hurts going over these old bones - Ouch! Although I must say I do cut a fine figure of a cat when she's done. Must find my pillow now and rest after my kibble...mmmm dreaming of the great mouse chases I've had...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment