Hi Everyone!

My name is Mr. MacTavish and I live in a Tudor bungalow with 5 feline cousins and 3 smelly beasts they call dogs.

I am a long haired, big, orange man with soulful eyes that reflect red in the dark. Yep, about 1 in 100 red cats have red reflective eyes. I am an easy going, complacent cat with white socks. The Japanese refer to cats with white socks as "walking on snow" and they are known to be gentle. Yes, I am a stealth walker and do so enjoy surprising the younger members of the household when they get out of line. I have simple tastes... the best of everything.

I invite you to read and comment on my blog about life with the others that share my space.

Nov 11, 2010

Thursday and my human got a small box in the mail that smells remarkably like the Vet's office. I suspect she will be chasing me around tonight with that little white syringe. Its a good tasting vitamin tonic but I dont see the need. I eat all the kibble I can grab, help myself to the ice cream and chicken she is not fast enough to keep from me. I ask you... what more can a cat ask for ... velvet pillows, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment