Wed - the night has fallen and the little critters are coming out of the floorboards. Literally. We had one of those outside bugs make its way into the house through the den molding. Me and me cousins all stood around it and watched as it moved across the floor. Nobody wanted to touch it. It looked slimy and not very tasty. Finally little Gracie hit it real hard with her paw and it stuck to her claw. Her eyes went real, REAL Big and she just started to shake her paw in the air like it was on fire. HEE! HEE! She was hopping around on her back legs and hissing at it. What a sight - a little black cat with a green thing stuck to her paw doing the Irish jig. Just needed a little beret to complete the picture.
I fell over I was laughing so hard. And it hurt 'cause I am a big guy. Gracie is all of 5 lbs and is as tough as leather especially with the paper towel roll. Mom came and put the fire out by rescuing the green thing - a slug she called it. Gracie was fine and needed some real long hugs before she sauntered through the house again. Just the thought of it makes me chuckle all over again.
Hi Everyone!
My name is Mr. MacTavish and I live in a Tudor bungalow with 5 feline cousins and 3 smelly beasts they call dogs.
I am a long haired, big, orange man with soulful eyes that reflect red in the dark. Yep, about 1 in 100 red cats have red reflective eyes. I am an easy going, complacent cat with white socks. The Japanese refer to cats with white socks as "walking on snow" and they are known to be gentle. Yes, I am a stealth walker and do so enjoy surprising the younger members of the household when they get out of line. I have simple tastes... the best of everything.
I invite you to read and comment on my blog about life with the others that share my space.
I am a long haired, big, orange man with soulful eyes that reflect red in the dark. Yep, about 1 in 100 red cats have red reflective eyes. I am an easy going, complacent cat with white socks. The Japanese refer to cats with white socks as "walking on snow" and they are known to be gentle. Yes, I am a stealth walker and do so enjoy surprising the younger members of the household when they get out of line. I have simple tastes... the best of everything.
I invite you to read and comment on my blog about life with the others that share my space.
No comments:
Post a Comment