Hi Everyone!
My name is Mr. MacTavish and I live in a Tudor bungalow with 5 feline cousins and 3 smelly beasts they call dogs.
I am a long haired, big, orange man with soulful eyes that reflect red in the dark. Yep, about 1 in 100 red cats have red reflective eyes. I am an easy going, complacent cat with white socks. The Japanese refer to cats with white socks as "walking on snow" and they are known to be gentle. Yes, I am a stealth walker and do so enjoy surprising the younger members of the household when they get out of line. I have simple tastes... the best of everything.
I invite you to read and comment on my blog about life with the others that share my space.
I am a long haired, big, orange man with soulful eyes that reflect red in the dark. Yep, about 1 in 100 red cats have red reflective eyes. I am an easy going, complacent cat with white socks. The Japanese refer to cats with white socks as "walking on snow" and they are known to be gentle. Yes, I am a stealth walker and do so enjoy surprising the younger members of the household when they get out of line. I have simple tastes... the best of everything.
I invite you to read and comment on my blog about life with the others that share my space.
Nov 13, 2010
Saturday - Rising from my nap I find a trail of kibble leading to the big cushion in the bedroom. Ahhh,smells like cookie crumbs - those little almond ones that my human likes with her tea at night. The wind is blowing outside so I shall investigate the windows. Something will be moving in the night......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete